Friday, January 28, 2011

Men Pissing Themselves Blog

Friday morning, reflections of a psychoanalyst.


Friday, January 28, 2011

Today the day started with an unstoppable force. A figure, a great man, it reminds me that we need leaders with charisma and ideals. Tierno Galván, you still remember those who have not met you. The minutes will occur between the piano music. I read the newspaper accounts, the tasks left half done in the desktop computer and get email. One soon leaves me concerned for a few hours. I realize that it is neither for the content thereof, or by the sender. It is my place, the vicissitudes of the relationship, the transfer.

I spoke too, was funny, aggressive, loving, educated, ironic. Why it happened so why should now be a pause, another listener. One does not choose how to be in front of each one, just know later, when the other asks why she's always making jokes, why I say these things, why not say anything. Personality? "Madness? No. What has to happen happens, do not shove him to follow or leave. I am willing to be his analyst, if you need to be, a loving mother, the authority of a father who did not, that you expect to arrive or depart and leave you gives you the world.

He
I wanted to answer all your questions, she wanted to give him reason, he cured of what has no cure, human, bear the uncertainty, not knowing what will happen until later. Psychoanalyze an adventure for the patient, the psychoanalyst work. An impossible task to be performed on a cross of desires, words.


Psychoanalyst Helen Trujillo

0 comments:

Post a Comment