Monday, January 17, 2011

Chance Of Emphysema Develop Lung Cancer




One of my New Year's resolutions was write more on this blog . Like all other purposes, I'm not fulfilling, but today I'll make an exception. I know I promised a post Varanasi on for three months but have to wait. Because I'm going to talk about a site closest to a house that is on the streets of Alcala in Madrid, and a sign that is at the door.

say that you live in the Calle de Alcala is not to say anything because the road-the old road to Alcala de Henares has 800 numbers from the mansion that forms the corner with Gran Via Spain's most expensive city to past low houses linear tinker with the demolition. In one of these vivendas modest, near metro Suanzes, found this sign on the door . It does not look very good, top bar poque always a piece, but says something like: "Here, women no longer live a happy life. Here is a family and having a respect."

I imagine, by the anger that passes the sign that this family will have had to endure more than a night owl drunk banging the door in search of a brothel . Understandably, therefore, the mosqueo. I do not understand, much as commonly used, the expression "women of gay life." Or rather, I understand but let me think.

centuries women have been conditional on the man until the last century there was, in part, and only in some parts of the world, a liberation of women, without a doubt the great sociological phenomenon of the past decades and one of the most important in history because of age brought half of the population. Until then women had a life much more harder than the men. We idealized but no girl current bear more than a week, her grandmother's life , except to talk about a great-granddaughter of the Duchess of Alba.

Then, perhaps with a touch of envy masquerading as morality and blended with pardonable ignorance was understood that someone spoke of these "women of gay life." But today we know that now and yesteryear, few women have generally had a sad life that referred to the cartel. "Women of gay life? I wish they were all in the literal sense. And men of gay life and children of gay life ... I do not know, maybe the sign been there since the nineteenth century.

0 comments:

Post a Comment