Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Plasma Services Triad Nc

The pleasure of giving a character actor gay life


I debuted as an actor. I do not think I will give the Goya for now but I'm pretty proud of it. You see, wanted shoot a commercial to promote the newspaper -that comes out when pricked up there, and chose actors among journalists. My sisters, I want the ball or make me say that I chose for looking and let them become illusion. But the truth is I have good contacts in marketing, where did the casting. In the hall gave me a golden advice: do not matter so much that you take good or bad with the director but I always a friend of the door and the kitchen. So I've done everywhere, even in the newspaper. But here I added a third partner needed: marketing people, a department full of wonderful people as well. And he has served: to be released before the camera under the direction of Nacho Vigalondo, the type of pajamas on the spot , who has been nominated for an Oscar with a short .

People who have made successful career in film roles have started with not much more lucid. Notice in the video below the first role-with-phrase Harrison Ford in a movie of 1966 in Spain was called Thief and Lover. My "will be a press conference" has nothing to envy your hammering asking for Mr. Ellis. What we do recognize is that, apart from good actor, he perhaps it was caught by handsome.



I have no great artistic talent, although I do like small make plays. But as writer and director than as actor. In 1981, 30 years ago, I made at school representation on the coup of 23-F. I lost the script, my mother multiplied with that of the cliché, because there were no photocopiers, but I remember it was a single sheet. Don Dionisio On one side, then our teacher, who promise to talk soon, wrote "very acute". And another: "Very blunt." I was Felipe Gonzalez and, modesty aside, the play was a great success: several classes are always represented in applause. Small works also rode with my sisters and everyone who caught clueless to amuse the visitors who came home. The result was that shortly after my parents were hardly any social life. Nor does it matter much, they are people of gentle manners.

Three decades later I returned to enjoy this mini paper. Could say that I am very ashamed, which is true, I have not seen more than once, "I do fatal-that-I do not think that was a trap ... but to you I can not lie. 'm so proud that my mother can see me on TV and show off to my 521 Facebook friends, the day that makes clean-will find out from my three seconds of fame. The only thing I like about this ad that I rode to think that there are plenty of actors and actresses in the strike, seeking life, killing for working in roles as simple as they have given me. I mean it seems to me a scam usurp a job that is not mine, for which I am not ready and that is much harder to do than it seems.

To them I apologize for my intrusion. And viewers who have seen me also I apologize for sneak into her house unannounced. The next time I promise to knock on the door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment