Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Menstruation Pain Sensitive

Oops I messed


METER LA PATA

I messed up, how many times we will have that! He said something to the wrong person, you went from enthusiastic and you end up repenting. Many times we make "mistakes" by ignoring the customs or implicit rules in certain relations. Until it happens the first time you can not know what that person thinks, if reserved, if not, if you get along with so and so or not. People do not come with a manual underarm and we are all very different.

is common, for certain naivete or awkwardness in relationships, wanting to unite in a single session to several people, then you realize that no or glue stick or do not want to share this new context. Desire to have a good time does not let you see that not everyone is equal, there's jealousy, envy, social classes, traffic information, what people think ... How complicated it seems to be right with everyone. If you just go with what you want, you may be another upset. If you act according to established rules just because it becomes uncomfortable feeling an obligation to something that started in a spontaneous way. We can not live forever giving turns coconut, calculating each step we take. We can not know beforehand what you expect the other and if you sit well. After acting is when we evaluate the results and this often has its price.

not always a pardon, an apology for our stupidity or ignorance is welcome. There are people who do not pass either one and if you are not of them are against them. We really should be more tolerant, allowing people to leave knowing. Over time, with experiences just knowing each other and knowing what to give to everyone.



Psychoanalyst Helen Trujillo

1 comments:

Alina Vlad said...

I had a tubal July 2020 and have not felt the same since. I have horrible PMS for the entire week prior to my period, my cramping and bleeding is off the chart, migraines three times a week, hot flashes are starting. My doctor suggested getting an IUD...That was even worse DON'T DO IT!!! I have gained so much weight I weigh more than I was when I was pregnant last year. So I have been in search of weight loss and I did crossfit for 90 days with no results. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Dr Itua herbal center product and I was resistant at first but thought what the hell I will try it for 30 days. In 3 weeks time I have lost 8 pounds but the best part is some of my symptoms have gone away or are far less noticeable. I started my period three days ago and on day two I realized NO CRAMPING at all!!! Then I realized that the pms was not nearly as bad as it had been...There was no dull achy pain, no lower back pain, no deep depression, less tired. I just wanted to share this because I stumbled upon what seems to be a miracle. I will keep you posted as the months go on. I am so grateful and hope that everyone suffering can get the same relief I have found. Please email Dr Itua Herbal Center On drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com for more herbal remedy also he can cure Hiv/Aids, Herpes, Cancer, Parkinson, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid, he can help with a remedy to get pregnant as well. if you want more info just contact him to share your health problems.

Post a Comment