Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bleading Womans Vagania Images

You do not help


NOT HELP YOU
has often been raised to take action, take a step to achieve these purposes has long been considering. They are then watered down and time passes as usual. This time was different, something you have turned this light that tells you it's time that can no longer bear. Maybe in your case you have decided to join the gym, start that diet makes much needed or perhaps dared to ask, finally, a meeting with the analyst. The hardest part is done.
Now the work is started and keep the time, undeterred, to reach the target. This is not easy. Most times we are our greatest enemy. If it cost us to take that first step, now the problem is that most of the time we left in these early stages. The human costs us to do our part to bring about the changes that our lives need to move from idleness how easy it is accustomed. We all remember that frasecilla of "Better known evil than an unknown good" and that deceives us so many times. We believe that the world is unfair, but we do not need no one to turn the trip, and are we to do so.
professionals are here to provide that energy and those spirits who sometimes scarce, but it is essential to help us do our job. What would a psychoanalyst without patients? I have to take to be in my chair listening to you, but you must not neglect its commitment to be forged over time, as the important things in life. It is true that society does not help, because we educate them ideal where the concept of work often shines by their absence. I have had no patience with you, the mood that sometimes you lack, but I do not get so difficult. I can not go home to pick, I can not convince him that is not previously convinced. Now I remember the aphorism: " not expect good things come from heaven, it is good to wait for another to do for me what even I'm capable of doing ", what reason is, if you do not put your part one can help.
Be aware, however, that structurally this occurs. Humanity does not accept willingly any way, remember when you burned the most eminent scientists for their ideas contradict the moral force. Now it is you who sometimes burn their growth potential, which closes the door to welfare, which denies me the opportunity to help in the long road that is life. But here I will continue, in my chair, working, because one day will be given that opportunity, because one day his ghost will call back to your door and this time will not stand your loneliness. If needed, I'll be there.


Helena Trujillo
If your relationship fails, you can ask and I will orientate without compromise.
Tel 952 39 21 65 - info@htpsicoanalisis.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment