Thursday, October 28, 2010

Your System Has Not Been Modified Xp Safari

38 minutes of music: My memories

After a long time without writing in this space and not offer my suffering readers one of my ineffable concerts I leave here my tribute two geniuses. Federico Fellini, director of Amarcord (My memories) the movie of your life, so his best film, and Nino Rota, author of the soundtrack here and others interpret as universal as Godfather, La dolce vita or The Leopard.

Amarcord is a wonderful film, the In Search of Lost Time of Fellini, but I found that oddly really like women less than men. Perhaps because only a man can understand and be complicit in the very intimate confessions director of Rimini. Nino Rota tell you what I said once, that is one of the best in a genre, the soundtrack, which has left much of the best twentieth century music.

As for my interpretation, my followers will find that I have improved somewhat but still insecure and that I give a false note : a very clear near the end, when I walked confidently. As always, I promise better. And I promise to write with more regularity. The next post, I promise, I will speak of Varanasi (India)-Varanasi-now where I went a few days ago. An open-air asylum, as I said a English woman who spends half the year there. There will in my story floating bodies, gurus of Jainism, a crazy traffic and a trader named Manolito. I will keep you informed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment